[Az-Geocaching] Missing 19 year old Girl

Ford, Denny denny.ford6 at honeywell.com
Thu Feb 1 09:28:14 MST 2007

 I hope everyone has seen on the news of the 19 year old girl that was
raped and murdered.  The search is going on up Highway 87 between
Fountain hills and Payson.  If anyone is up Caching off of 87 please
keep eyes open for her body.  I am friends of the family and they need
to find the body and the evidence to put this monster away.  It would be
very much appreciated.  If you find something, Maricopa County Sherriff
office phone number is 602-876-1000, and please do not disturb the crime
scene.

Thanks

Denny-  Tres Hombres