[Az-Geocaching] Wretched Skull Race

Team Nine Lives teamninelives at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:41:11 MST 2007

This is a bit of a long shot, but if they can get to Tucson by Tuesday, I
could pick them up and get them as far east as Cleveland on the trip I begin
Wednesday.  Problem is, I'm currently in Mexico (isn't the internet great?)
and I only come back to Tucson for about a day before I take off east.
Probably somebody like 4EverLyn,  ShadowAce, AZTech, or somebody could hold
them in Tucson until we get back.

Brad (and Deb)
Team Nine Live