[Az-Geocaching] Anyone using Garmin Topo 2008?

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 22:54:32 MST 2007

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=32.6775517&LON=-112.377645&datum=NAD83&u=5

 Only a problem near Phoenix :)

Feature ID:    11757
Name:    Squaw Tit
Class:    Summit
Citation:    Collected during Phase I data compilation (1976-1981),
primarily from U.S. Geological Survey 1:24,000-scale topographic maps (or
1:25K, Puerto Rico 1:20K), various edition dates, and from U.S. Board on
Geographic Names files.
Entry Date:    08-Feb-1980
Elevation(ft/m):    3881/1183

N 32 40.39 W 112 22.40