[Az-Geocaching] Anyone using Garmin Topo 2008?

Richard Daines rjdaines at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:27:45 MST 2007

Thanks for the jpg files, they are good examples.  For me, the shading is
still the biggest advantage to the 2008.  It certainly helps in planning
because of the greater visualization.  Not sure about rushing to replace my
files on the GPS since shading is not supported (I wonder if it will be in
the future).  Though 1Gb micro cards aren't cheap.