[Az-Geocaching] New to AZ geocaching

Debbie maillade at cox.net
Sat Aug 25 11:00:34 MST 2007

what area of phx are you in
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa McPhee
  To: az-geocaching at listserv.azgeocaching.com
  Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 9:49 PM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] New to AZ geocaching

  Hi!

  I am new to the Phoenix area and just got a Garmin eTrex Legend. I am interested in geocaching but have not had any luck by myself. I looked up four different caches today but had no luck so I wanted someone to help me figure out whether it is me, my equipment, my navigational abilities or my search skills. I am looking for a partner or team to get some experience with or any geocaching activities.  If interested please respond.