[Az-Geocaching] Viewing account

JeepenJumpers at aol.com JeepenJumpers at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 06:19:28 MST 2007

Yuma Event #5 but you can look at number 4 here:

_http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=cf290333-bdf7-4c2d-9bf
1-ef88fd08eeff_
(http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=cf290333-bdf7-4c2d-9bf1-ef88fd08eeff)

Robert

In a message dated 8/25/2007 5:13:32 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
rjdaines at gmail.com writes:

What  Event in February?

On 8/25/07, _JeepenJumpers at aol.com_ (mailto:JeepenJumpers at aol.com)
<_JeepenJumpers at aol.com_ (mailto:JeepenJumpers at aol.com) >  wrote:

Rebooted and all is good again! I'll know better next time and thanks  for
the help! It's really slow caching wise in Yuma but still need to check  the
pages! Keep the event in mind for February, we have a really nice spot  picked
out just no page yet but it won't be on SuperBowl weekend.

Robert

In a message dated 8/24/2007 8:08:59 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
_graldrich at gmail.com_ (mailto:graldrich at gmail.com)   writes:

Try  deleteing the browser cache and cookies.