[Az-Geocaching] New to AZ geocaching

MEL HOCKWITT melhockwitt at msn.com
Fri Aug 24 23:01:00 MST 2007

I live in Tucson but would be willing to help both of you.  I am sure someone from the Phoenix area will step up to the plate and offer help also.
My suggestion would be to attend an "Event Cache" such as the Carr event being held in September, it would be a long drive but might be worth it to meet other cachers and exchange ideas. There may be something in Phoenix also but I have not checked.
If you like we can meet in Casa Grande about half way for each of us and do some caches there.  I am retired and can make it just about any time.  My wife and I cache under the name CARMEL (CARolyn and MEL)
Mel