[Az-Geocaching] Team My Blue Heaven's Caches

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Mon May 1 17:40:26 MST 2006

We wish you all the best in Denver (and there seems to be a nice bunch
of caches to find up there). But we will miss having MBH around here in AZ.

My daughter Rachel started a keychain collection from our caching
activities. The MBH keychain was the first one collected, and still her
favorite.

Again, best of luck to you, but don't forget us.