[Az-Geocaching] strange caching

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 17:00:51 MST 2006

 I introduced my cousin to caching this summer and we did 10-he got a
  GPS in Dec but it has been raining/flooding up there ever since and no  chance to go out. Then this week I got the following email from him:

   Funny story: The first geocache I found   after we got the GPS I didn't even need GPS for.    We have been boarderline flooding here and   the back yard has had lots of high water.
      I was out salvaging wood and stuff from the   creek and I see this odd looking container?
      Well after I fish it out I find it is   "Gentle Ocean Spray" placed by the Puzzler in Nov. of last year, some place   up stream from me. (about 4 miles actually-connie)

     So I  sign my name in the book and   go on line log it in and leave a message that it found me instead of me finding   it.
      I just heard from him? (via e mail) and   I am going to restore it to him? so he? can replace it , possibly in a place not   subsceptable to flooding.
     What do you think??? cool huh??? Thanks for   getting us signed up and started , although we are starting slow!!!
  mancil russell