[Az-Geocaching] ShadowAce has some competition / Podcasts

crystalh@cox.net crystalh at cox.net
Tue Jan 31 16:08:25 MST 2006

Hi everyone,
It's been awhile since I've posted anything, but I found something that you techno-geeks might be interested in, if you don't already know about them.  There are several geocaching Podcasts out there.  In case you don't know what a podcast is, it's like a little recorded radio show that you can download and listen to any time you want.  It works really well for iPods, but you can just use it on your home computer also.

Also, while listening to one of these, I found out that ShadowAce has some competition for being a human travel bug!  Check this out:  http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=f44685ad-acff-47c1-91d6-5a8ad669e738

Just thought I'd pipe up and let you all know about this if you didn't already!

Crystal
HinkleHouse