[Az-Geocaching] The First 100

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 18:54:17 MST 2006

>From: AZcachemeister <azcachemeister at getnet.com>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] The First 100
>Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:46:26 -0700
>
>My thoughts exactly!
>I wonder if some statistics analyst could work up a cache archival rate
>chart, taking into account the cache's age, type, and style. Shouldn't be
>much different than a human life insurance 'life expectancy' algorithm. :-D
>
>Cache On!

Thats it Steve! You just hit on a new business venture of mine!!! I am going
to start offering a life insurance policy that geocachers can take out for
their caches. At the rate that caches are archiving over the past couple of
years...everyone will want cache life insurance and I stand to make a
killing!!! HAHAHAHA :) :) :) LOLOLOLOL

Of course, much like automobile insurance.... urban caches cost more to
insure... since I will be paying off alot more!!!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind