[Az-Geocaching] The First 100

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 18:48:07 MST 2006

>From: Bob Renner <renner001 at yahoo.com>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] The First 100
>Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:43:53 -0800 (PST)
>
>But of your first 100 caches, how many were still
>there when you first got to 100 finds.  Since that
>occured some time ago, they have had a long time
>sitting there open to being archived.  Your most
>recent 100 finds, have not been sitting there that
>long since you found them.  In 2 years from now, these
>recent 100 caches may have a higher archive rate.
>
>Bob

Oh, without a doubt. I would say that in two years from now.. 80 percent of
the last 100 I found will probably be archived. :(  Sad, but true. Although
I havent actually counted them... if I look at the middle section of all my
finds, that is where I find the most archived caches. This is right about
the time that urban caching seriously took off and every lampost had a cache
under it! Which was... right about 2 years ago.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind