[Az-Geocaching] Memories of geocaching days gone by

Ed & Mimi Philpott mphilpott at rni.net
Fri Jan 27 17:24:19 MST 2006

Theres a better chance of the first 100 still being there because of where
they were hid and the fact that I don't think micros existed than.  It sure
is wierd to think that we used to rush across town for a FTF because we were
only getting 1 or 2 new ones a week.  I remember racing the Yellow Jeep and
the Bufput to Chandler for FTF and I was coming from North Phx.

Trail Gypsy - Ed