[Az-Geocaching] Memories of geocaching days gone by

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 14:56:30 MST 2006

"Those days, you had to drive many miles across town to find one cache."

I bet it was all up-hill both ways too. lol just messing with ya. We've only been in the game a little over a year (and I know it had already changed so much) but even we have noticed certain things that have changed. But hey, things never seem to be the same after that first time. I can remember all the excitement Heather and I had on our first day of caching (we found 10 that day without a GPS unit), it was such a rush!

And then we had to make our way back up the hill through 10 inches of snow, barefoot, and no coats. Ahhh... the good old days.

Jared

Team Cache-Quest  az-geocaching at listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 07:13:59 -0700

Congratulations to our two newest members!

I wasn't going to vote Scott (Ropingthewind) into the club until he found
the Water Ranch cache, but I see he finally got the right 'marks' so the
passes the test. ;-)

Jerry
Team Cache-Quest