[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching or Spying?

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Jan 24 10:47:43 MST 2006

360 would be one to ask about this, but I thought the Russian government
would arrest you if you were caught with a GPS in-country.  I think it's
funny that the captioned pic shows surveillance equipment being surveilled
by surveillance equipment.  Is the surveillance equipment being surveilled
by surveillance equipment being surveilled by surveillance equipment?

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____