[Az-Geocaching] To the Magellan Zealots...

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sat Jan 21 12:10:08 MST 2006

That's just it.  I have yet to field test one, but the new X series has
a new receiver system that is supposed to blow away what is already out
there for Garmin at least.  The prices on these will drop soon, I'm
sure, to something close to the price of the non-X 60 series, as the
prices on those have dropped a solid $50 already.

Hey Scott,

I see your name has been changed in your e-mail to Cowboy Wind.  Would
you like me to ship you some Bean-O?

Brian
Team A.I.