[Az-Geocaching] GW4

TEAM 360 team360usa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 17:20:56 MST 2006

After a self-imposed ban from this listserve, I decided to resubscribe and ask if anyone is considering going to GeoWoodstock 4 in Texas? It's being held on the weekend of May 27-28, just south of the Dallas area. This would be a good opportunity to get a contingency from Arizona together and make a good showing at this Event. I know graldrich and azcactus already have their hotel reservations. I made mine today. I also checked on airfare with AmericaWest and American. Roundtrip tickets are over $300, and Southwest isn't flying from Phoenix to DFW or even Dallas Love, so they are out of the picture.
  So how do you get there?
  I have already reserved a fullsized 15-passenger van for the entire week and am offering ANYONE who wants to drive there an opportunity to share costs of the rental and gas. If enough people commit, it is possible to have 10 people put in $50-75 each, which would cover their travel costs round-trip. Depending on whether or not they wanted to drive straight through to Dallas without stopping for a night in El Paso, it could cut the rental fee down even further.
  If anyone is interested, email me direct at TEAM360USA at YAHOO.COM
  Thank you.