[Az-Geocaching] AZ STATS

Creepin' Jeepers - Geocaching 7/01 creepinjeepers at cox.net
Thu Jan 12 21:45:19 MST 2006

Scott,

I agree that there is a greater satisfaction in coaxing a brand new JGCL Hemi all the way up San Domingo Wash over lifting a light pole skirt in a mega mall. Our numbers dropped from about number 4 or 5 in the state to a position of obscurity when we found out that geocaching could be fun, too.

Admittedly, the game is many things to many people.

Dick
CJ