[Az-Geocaching] Free Weekend Camping for 2

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 00:07:43 MST 2006

Here's the deal:

You get a free night of camping, Saturday, February 26, *including prepared
meals* (lunch and dinner Saturday, breakfast and lunch Sunday), at the Phon
D. Sutton Recreation area on the Lower Salt River.

In exchange, you give a presentation on geocaching, emphasizing responsible
caching, to a group of probably 10-12 people. I have a presentation handout
from having done this before which I will get printed for you. Then you take
the group out on a hike to find a real cache. (Mr. Salty's Treasure, GCC14,
should be perfect.) Then you lead them back to the campsite. Then you're
done. Total time spent "working": 2-2.5 hours.

You will need to be at the campsite by 12:30 on Saturday. You need to supply
your own mess kits (cups, plates, bowls, knife, fork & spoon, napkins,
etc.). They take care of everything else.

Will also accept applicants who can do this on Saturday afternoon but can't
stay overnight. They will pick up lunch, and dinner if you can stay for the
evening.

If you are interested, email me direct (do not reply to this message) or
through gc.com. Please send your full name, phone number(s), and best time
to reach you Friday through Monday, so we can talk further.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena