[Az-Geocaching] Missing caches

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Tue Feb 28 14:11:06 MST 2006

Scott- I remember when you snagged "Art Rocks" (BTW - it went missing too, close to the same time frame). There are a number of excellent caches (all types) around here, just like most places in AZ. I am sorry too that you missed out. They wern't all "altoid tin" micros, most had some thought and work into them. At one point I had 11 caches in the PV Park Series, and then I had to re-do some of them because they just wern't working out the way I preferred, only one or two were muggled back then (2004). My favorite for log-reading was "SIX", it was a large plastic fake tarantula under a utility access cover near the civic center, with the log in it's hollow abdomen. Scared more than one person! SOME of you know WHO I mean! ha ha
So, Scott, you will just have to wait until someone else puts out more to find in PV. There are some relatively new cachers who are still in the hiding mood, luckily.
Trisha ~ Lightning