[Az-Geocaching] Missing caches

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Tue Feb 28 13:56:34 MST 2006

Thanks Brian. That cache you describe sound like a few around Prescott, only one of which I attempted, the now-archived "Kokopelli cache" It was a fun one. On your "off-topic" part, I lived in Kingman, AZ --- AND owned a retail gun business during the tragic Oklahoma city bombing time period. I think I am well-versed in those issues you mentioned from just about every side whether I wanted to be or not. We even had national TV news folks calling us asking us to introduce us to "the militia" that everyone was sure we were part of. Nope, wasn't true. (And we had FBI and ATF from very conceivable angle, just to be balanced)

I'll email you privately about some other stuff related to my caches that disappeared. I assume you read the info (GCNJ76). I don't want to have the appearance of, or be accused of "spreading lies" about anyone, in this public forum.

Hey everyone, how 'bout those D'Backs??

Trisha ~ Lightning