[Az-Geocaching] Caching in Germany???!!!!

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:25:56 MST 2006

Doesnt the premium features PQ's allow you to download the cache pages in
different languages? Maybe not. I thought I remember seeing that option. ???
Anyways, if nothing else and since you will probably have limited caching
time when you are over there anyways... pehaps just download 'straight
forward' caches (green cache bar icon) and throw the coordinates in your
GPS. Then, you will know there is something there to find and not need the
description or hint. That is the way I usually do it nowadays when I go to
an out of town area to cache, when caching 'on the fly'... if I dont find it
in 10 minutes or so... I just move on to the next one. :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind