[Az-Geocaching] Caching in Germany???!!!!

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:23:01 MST 2006

Crystal

 Contact this cacher :
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=5df09a89-f365-4a35-aaee-f4ab7bed32ab

Teddy63

 Tell him you got his information from me. I met him when he came to Tucson
from Germany and I assisted him in translating some of our more, um, obscure
terms to english. I then proceeded to meet up and take him out for an entire
day of jeepingdown in southern Arizona.

 He is a great guy and I am sure he will translate anything he can for you.
I have found this to be much more helpful then online translators.

ShadowAce / Dirk