[Az-Geocaching] Caching in Germany???!!!!

crystalh@cox.net crystalh at cox.net
Mon Feb 27 16:00:30 MST 2006

Hi everyone!

I found out last week that my husband and I get to go to Germany in April.  Imagine how I rushed to the Geocaching webpage to see what kind of caches there are in Germany....much to my dismay, they are all in German!!!  Imagine that!  I don't speak German (but I'm trying to learn some before I go) so does anyone know how I can translate cache pages before they get downloaded to my PDA?  Or do you know of a program I can load on my PDA that will translate on the fly?

Also, if any of you have been to Germany and know of some caches that we cannot miss and that my non-caching husband would enjoy, send them along!  Any tips for caching in a foreign country would be appreciated also.  Thanks!

Crystal
HinkleHouse