[Az-Geocaching] off topic, can anyone translate this code?

EvilFISH evilfish at cox.net
Sun Feb 26 19:56:24 MST 2006

not I said me
  -----Original Message-----
  From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Gale
  Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 7:45 PM
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] off topic, can anyone translate this code?

  Someone I know posted this and I cant translate it. He wont tell me what
it means. Can anyone help me out? It is not a geocaching puzzle. It has
nothing to do with geocaching at all, even though it looks like an Enigma
like code.

  CHEUI MZSZY ZSDCM TZZIS YFXGU PIBQV GWNJX TVHUT JGZNW ZMEZH YDENO JEEKW
MVWUB IGKBM UCHQP QKREA KGBHJ NYMGR FITQF KHPML MXQYU ORBBI HTOPC

  Thank you!

  Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

  Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
    On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
  "Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
    "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

  Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

--
  Yahoo! Mail