[Az-Geocaching] Cache Clash

Julie Calderwood jcalder36 at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 15:50:12 MST 2006

My sister and I did this last year.  All the other participants where real adventure racers.  We were the only geocachers.  We came in 3rd - not bad for a couple of old chicks.  It was really fun but expect to run hard to compete with those adventure racers.  Our only advantage was skill in locating the caches and understanding how to correctly use a GPS.  They won't make the mistake of being unprepared again.

Julie
jcalder