[Az-Geocaching] Adopt a highway

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:11:02 MST 2006

I think we all owe Sport Trac/k a great big "attaboy" for driving this issue
home with the appropriate authorities and, unbelievably, actually getting
something done about it!  Way to go, Will!  I think it's great news. Like
AZCachemeister said, "That's the best of both worlds...the median gets
cleaned up, and WE don't have to do it."   We can all feel a little more
pride when we pass that Adopt-a-highway sign.

 On a (barely) related note, the AJACS crew has developed a CITO Highway
Median Cleanup Kit that, if used properly, can be as equally effective as a
"contract crew."  Just like last year, will be giving one of these kits away
as a prize at the A.J.A.C.S. 2nd Annual Campout Event Cache (Mar. 17. 18 &
19.)   You can view the kit on the cache page (GCT6QK) or at this link:

AJACS CITO Highway Median Cleanup
Kit<http://img.groundspeak.com/cache/d47a069d-c3b1-4616-9529-90811e111ca1.jpg>

-- Sprocket

DISCLAIMER:  It's a joke, folks.  Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I jumped a few levels and spoke with a higher up at ADOT last week regarding