[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:38:44 MST 2006

> Guess I'm not going! Maybe someone should plan an event that's more...
> umm... family friendly.
> No where on the cache page does it say it will be at a Hooters! I was going
> to go to the cords and finding out the hard way. Thanks for the info.
>

> --Aaron
> Chinchilla_man

I realize this topic has already been hashed and re-hashed but, to anyone
that may have been concerned about attending the Fifth Anniversary Happy
Hour Event [GCT2QT] (March 25th) at Hooters because of the scantily-clad
well endowed young women who work there, I just wanted to assure everyone
that the A.J.A.C.S. 2nd Annual Campout Event Cache (March 17, 18 & 19) will
not have any scantily-clad well endowed young women on the serving staff.
In fact, you can view a recent photo of your hosts for that event at the
following link. If the link doesn't work, you can view it from the cache
page. (GCT6QK)

A.J.A.C.S. hosts<http://img.groundspeak.com/cache/068c5928-1141-4afb-8c7c-a55fb6f298ac.jpg>

Regards,
-- Sprocket