[Az-Geocaching] What spell checker?

Creepin' Jeepers - Geocaching 7/01 creepinjeepers at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 09:10:01 MST 2006

Yeah, I know, this was piling on. I was caught on the same spelling once; the painful part was that the guy who corrected me was a real jerk.

I'm a terrible speller, too, and Bill Gates has saved me more than once. But, care must be taken; e.g. I once left an "s" off of "assess". So, "Don't Forget the 'S'"--so to speak.

Dick

CJ