[Az-Geocaching] State Land Department Interactive Map

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Mon Feb 20 15:31:13 MST 2006

Interesting post.  I used to live in Cape Coral, Florida.  In Cape Coral,
you can get a ticket if your grass is too long or your flower beds aren't
properly weeded.  They also have one of the highest turnover rates for
police in the country.  People don't become cops so they can ticket bad
gardeners.  They want to catch real bad guys and make their community safer.

Bill in Willcox

   _____