[Az-Geocaching] State Land Department Interactive Map

Jon Liming lawdog3248 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 14:59:29 MST 2006

Well, you can bet if I catch you out on state land, I'm not asking if you have a permit. Don't want to know.Stuff like that is for pencil pushers. I have real crimes to worry about.

---Jon

Bob & Linda Smith <Lrsmith at cableone.net> wrote: When I was active with the Volunteers In Protection (VIP) in Yavapai county
the Sheriff's deputies would stop people and ask for the permit.  Just how
often it was asked for I don't know as I was not on patrol with a deputy at
the time.  I figure it is cheap insurance and I keep ours up to date.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott