[Az-Geocaching] State Land Department Interactive Map

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:22:54 MST 2006

Speaking of State Trust Land, the AJACS 2nd Annual Campout Event Cache (GCT6QK)
is coming up in less than a month!   It is being held on State Trust Land.
If you are planning to attend, and we hope you will, make sure you have your
State Trust Land Permit.   If you don't have one already, now is a good time
to download the application and mail it in with the required fee because
they don't take on-line applications.  The  application must be mailed
inunless you go directly to the ASLD office in Phoenix.  Please note
that the
Tucson and Flagstaff offices do NOT issue the permits.  If you already have
a permit from last year, make sure it doesn't expire before the event dates
of March 17th, 18th & 19th.  The URL to download the application in PDF
format is

http://www.land.state.az.us/programs/natural/rec_permit.pdf

Regards,
-- Sprocket