[Az-Geocaching] HooterS?

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:16:45 MST 2006

Hooters Restaurants offer a wide variety of sandwiches, hamburgers, seafood,
and our nearly world famous wings. Download our
menu<http://www.hooters.com/menu/Hooters_Online_Menu.pdf>
http://www.hooters.com/menu/Hooters_Online_Menu.pdf and browse it at home,
or phone in your order to your local Hooters and we'll have it hot and ready
to pick up! Please note that some items are not available at all locations.

Hope this helps.