[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

EMa geogypsy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:08:03 MST 2006

Just to put in my 2 cents......

For those who dont know me I am a girl and I take my 10 year old son to
hooters and have not problems with the atmoshphere....I have been there with
my family as well as friends and co-workers.  I have never felt
uncomfortable there.  It is not what the advertisments make it out to

--
EMa<<<--->>>Geo Gypsy