[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:16:39 MST 2006

While some may have issues with Hooters, as Cachemeister said, if you have
not been to one - Please do not judge it on the accounts of rumors.

 I have friends in Search and Rescue that meet at hooters from time to time
because of the location. We had 5 females and 4 males in the last group that
went and nobody felt uncomfortable with the location or the servers.

 I have taken my children on occation to the local Hooters during 'wings'
specials. I know i posted on the cache page a comment about the wife maybe
not coming but that is more the distance and timing then the location. I
will be coming up from Tucson mostly to come to the event then turn around
and drive home, unless I get roped into a hike with my chums up in the
Phoenix area.

 If this is not the place you feel comfortable going to, that is respected.
Please do not think less of those who do decide to go and find it to be a
sort of high school mentality in the establishment.

 I see more off color outfits walking downtown Tempe on a Saturday night
then I have ever seen in hooters. :)