[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

Aaron Linehan aaron.linehan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:06:01 MST 2006

"Also, does anyone know how late this event might go? Bob, are you on the
list? I can probably make it, but I probably cant get there until about 9pm.
Seeing that it starts at 5pm, I am wondering if anyone will still be there
at 9pm. I have business in Black Canyon City that late afternoon/early
evening. So I will be 'up that way' for the most part! I sure would hate to
miss an event cache at a Hooters!!! You da man Bob!

Scott
Team RTW"

Guess I'm not going! Maybe someone should plan an event that's more...
umm... family friendly.
No where on the cache page does it say it will be at a Hooters! I was going
to go to the cords and finding out the hard way. Thanks for the info.

--Aaron
Chinchilla_man