[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:52:14 MST 2006

>From: Bob Renner <renner001 at yahoo.com>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?
>Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:33:19 -0800 (PST)
>
>Chinchilla_Man - There are note logs on the cache page
>from people planning on attending.  That's the best
>indication of who's going to attend.
>
>Scott RTW - The first one lasted until about that
>time.  I plan on staying until the end.  If you can
>guarantee that you will be there, I'll probably stay.
>
>Send me offline e-mail and we can exchange cell
>numbers.
>
>Bob

Hey Bob,

I'll send you an email with my cell number as it gets a bit closer to the
event and I know the exact plans. I can call you from BCC when I am leaving
that area. I definetly want to attend the event (I will be passing by there
that night anyways!) and will try and get there as early as possible!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind