[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 11:33:19 MST 2006

Chinchilla_Man - There are note logs on the cache page
from people planning on attending.  That's the best
indication of who's going to attend.

Scott RTW - The first one lasted until about that
time.  I plan on staying until the end.  If you can
guarantee that you will be there, I'll probably stay.

Send me offline e-mail and we can exchange cell
numbers.

Bob