[Az-Geocaching] TFT prizes

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Wed Feb 15 22:01:32 MST 2006

While we did not get a prize for this FTF it will always be memorable to us.
The Mrs. and I noticed a new cache at the collage near us and decided to
give it a try very early in the morning.  At 6:00 A.M. we were looking
around a water fountain at Yavapai Collage for Art Rocks GCHK6F (now
achieved) it was the first FTF for our team and we were just elated.  We
have hit a few others and had a lot of fun with the FTF.   Don't have any
input of the other questions and my health has slowed us down for the time
being.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott