[Az-Geocaching] I'd Never Heard This Before

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 15 21:31:26 MST 2006

For me, the "original source" for this file was "Zetetics' Music Magnet
Travel Bug" (http://tinyurl.com/ddu25), which is actually a rewriteable CD
onto which people who take the bug get to add a favorite song. That's one
reason I uploaded it; I didn't have a URL to point to.

For the record (no pun intended): I contacted the composer, who gave me
permission to distribute it non-commercially, before I put it up.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena