[Az-Geocaching] Fwd: [tri-go] GPS Explorer - A Cautionary

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:09:33 MST 2006

> Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:53:21 -0500
> From: EMa <geogypsy at gmail.com> <geogypsy at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Fwd: [tri-go] GPS Explorer - A Cautionary
> 	Tale
> To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>
> I thought this was interesting enough to pass on to others..........Hope you
> don't mind.

<snip>

My question is, did you contact the company and get an RMA# prior to
returning the product?  If you did, super! Try writing a letter.  I've
always received better responses via (politely) written correspondance when
e-mails and phone conversations have failed.  If you didn't get an RMA, then
that is your mistake.  You are destined to spend countless hours trying to
convince them to send your money. When you do call, insist on speaking to a
supervisor or higher.

-- Sprocket