No subject

Tue Feb 14 18:22:24 MST 2006

then right on County Road 240 4 miles to campground.

New this year: T-Shirts!
By popular demand, we will be offering T-Shirts to
commemorate the event! If you pay for your T-Shirt
with your campground reservation, each shirt will cost
$9.00 (so send a total of $20.00 per person to get a
shirt with your campsite reservation). T-Shirts at the
event will be $10 and after the event will be $12
(includes $2 to cover shipping).

As always, details will be finalized as we go.

Team GPSaxophone