[Az-Geocaching] I'd Never Heard This Before

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Tue Feb 14 08:07:13 MST 2006

So, which addiction harder to quit? The bottle or the cache?

Which 12 step program is harder? :-[
Which is more illegal? (Driving with a bottle in the hand, or a GPS
watching the arrow)? ;-)
Which is more family unfriendly?

So, DO tell my wife I'm out geocaching. At least that way she will know
where to look for me after I take a dive off a cliff. :-D