[Az-Geocaching] Going to NC this weekend, any TB hitch hikers?

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 08:00:13 MST 2006

My Caching Comrades,

     Well, it's extremely late notice and I wish I would have thought to say something earlier, but Heather and I will be leaving for Concord, NC (near Charlotte) on Thursday. If anyone has any TBs that need to get out there please let me know. My schedule isn't really open but I work around Shea & 101 and we live a few hundred feet or so from our Dobson Park Cache GCMP04 (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=bcf477cb-cc26-47ed-9635-d4cc08423a87). Also, Heather works at the Dairy Queen on the NW corner of Rural & Elliot.
So if you're going to be around either of those areas and want to hand off a TB let me know.

Take Care,
Jared
AZBliss02