[Az-Geocaching] Puzzle Cache Answers.

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:38:19 MST 2006

Before you get the wrong idea... this is not about posting the answers to
the hard caches!!!

I was reading on the gc.com forums about this nice little tool that will
allow you to place a way for other cachers to check their answers to your
puzzle caches.

http://sissy-n-cr.com/coords.php

You enter your information, including the correct final location.  It
generates a weblink that will contain a key that will either take the cacher
to a page that confirms their answers, or has them try again.  There is no
database, the link that you post on your page has a "hash" (one way
encryption) of the correct answers.  Since there is no database involved,
you don't have to worry about someone getting the answers to all the
puzzles.

While this won't help if you're only off by one... it will give the cache
immediate feedback about their request for verification.

I'll be adding this to my single puzzle cache page very soon.

Jake - Team A.I.