[Az-Geocaching] Lost GPS

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 18:05:19 MST 2006

CHARM was visiting me from Oregon and I was trying to help her find Sprocket's Challenge: Chasing the Goose        GCA4FD  and we did not get as far as the cache when we gave up, headed back to  the car and got off the trail -on the North side of the Mt that we had  started out on the south side of! Somewhere after taking pictures at a  view point, still on the trail, and putting my GPS (Garmin Legend- a  blue one) in my pocket I lost it! Please, if anyone is heading out to  that cache can you keep an eye out for it - I'd love to have it back.