[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Aaron Linehan aaron.linehan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:08:43 MST 2006

Life's priority are as follows, IMHO: 1. God, 2. Family, 3. You and your
Career.
Chasing after a career and clawing your way to the top to attain all your
hopes and dreams will only lead to disaster and your health, relationships,
and spiritual growth will suffer. I'm not against planning for your future,
but if that is all you work towards you'll never make it to where you want
to be. Take life one day at time and concentrate on what is important in
life. You can enjoy yourself and have quality time with your family while
geocaching. Work hard, enjoy yourself, trust God, and love the people around
you. Don't ask, "Am I happy?"  Happy is a yuppie word. Ask, "Am I blessed?"