[Az-Geocaching] Happy New Year

Glenn Macica gmacica at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 22:46:14 MST 2006

Hello-

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  I hope this finds you well.  Just
curious if you know where I might purchase an Arizona Geocoin.  I saw one
that had the azgeocaching.com website with a cactus and the AZ flag.  I'd
love to pick one of those up... and ideas?  Thanks for the help- and good
hunting!  See ya out there-  Widespread Panic    My personal email is
gmacica at hotmail.com    Thanks again.