[Az-Geocaching] BCS Championship on Jan 8th and a TB

Gordy & Barbie teamavart at cox.net
Wed Dec 27 16:38:58 MST 2006

I received two tickets along with two pre-game party passes with lanyards
for Christmas.
I'm really not interested in going and only asked for the tickets for a
friend at work that says he might not be able to go now.
I'll know by Jan. 4th if he is going or not.  I'll post again on the 4th or
before if these tickets become available.

Gordon
Team AvArt