[Az-Geocaching] Merry Christmas

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon Dec 25 10:14:18 MST 2006

Bill,

I would love to take you up on this offer, unfortunately, we live over
300 miles north of you.  Maybe another time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, watch for us at the Rose Parade.
Entry number 47 about the middle of the parade with our miniature
horses.

Team Petite Elite, Bob and Linda Smith, Prescott, AZ